Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Off to a good start...

I'm trying hard to keep my 30 birthday goals (40 being the new 30)
Some are daily, some monthly and some are a one shot deal.
I'm trying to do 1 craft per month to build my craft confidence and explore my creative side.
Here's what I did this month.


Found this frame for .99cents at Goodwill and it had the potato sack like material on it already. I turned it into an earring holder that is hanging on my bedroom wall. For all you uber crafters out there, this counts. My list, my rules, my crafts... it counts.

Then via Pinterest, I found this idea for a T-shirt summer scarf! Found the tee at GW for $1.99 and now it's my scarf. I have big plans for T-shirt scarves this fall and holiday season.

So there it is... goal accomplished!

No comments: