Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Ten on Ten-- my first edition

A wonderful blogger out there has this ongoing entry on every 10th of the month to capture the beauty in everyday life. I have wanted to try this for many many months. As part of 30 being the new 40, one of my goals is to try ten on ten monthly for the next year. The official rules are to take one photo per hour. As a mom of 2 toddlers, that rule is loose. I would have been done by 3:00 today if I did that and would not be sharing the last image of my ten. Enjoy!


Foot rest- get it?

Brother's shoes backwards

Sparkle makes me happy

That's my girl on the dump truck and my boy on the pink My Little Pony car

Tupperware popsicle molds- circa maybe as old as I am

She stayed like this until I took the picture

Water toy

Squatting-- both kids do this just like daddy

"Tool steps" as Rigel calls them

Brushing all the new teeth-- on my bed-- night night!

3 comments:

Kelly B Rutherford said...

Awesome pic, cute kiddos!

amy said...

Fun pictures. Love how your littlest 'smiles' for the camera...to cute!

Jodi Ann said...

Love them all! Looks like a sweet day!