Thursday, May 15, 2008

A Taste...



Well I got a small taste of life with just me and Rigel on Tuesday when Boyd had a district meeting for work. No shower that day, ate breakfast by 10:00 but did make it to a breastfeeding group by noon! Rigel got changed 4 times that day for either spitting up or leaking pee because we had cloth diapers that were too small at the time. Whew!
I hate to say it, but I can see how new moms let themselves go, my hair is up a lot these days and jeans/sweats and a t-shirt are a fitting new mom wardrobe. I am debating cutting a few inches off my hair if it's just going to be in a pony tail for the next few months. Well, next week is the true test when Boyd returns to his 10hour work days and me and the babe are on our own!
So if you are reading this and live in the area, please stop by and visit for a while!

No comments: