Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Becoming Smiley


Well, It had been over 4 weeks since I have Joined you all on this planet. I have decided that I like the Smiley Clan. Since I will be a part of the Smileys I have decided that I will start to smile. It is harder then you think... I have this crying thing down. It gets me what I want, food, being held, cleaning my backside. I am now going to try a different approach. I have heard that the smile can be even more effective in the future. It has the power to melt hearts and bend the wills of even the strongest. This is hard work and still in the beginning stages. I will keep you informed on my progress. Later I will try to keep my head attached, but first thing is first lets smile!

-Rigel

2 comments:

Jdollars said...

BOYD!! (and Dena) - love the blog!! glad to see some pics and hear that everything is going well so far. i promise to let you know next time i am in town if you promise to let me baby sit. deal?

D J said...

Rigel,
Thanks for sharing that great new smile with me. Loved it! Diane