Saturday, November 13, 2010

Thinking Holidays


We are big on money saving around here. I really never pay full price for anything. On top of that, I'm learning about cash back shopping, coupon sites and just plain earning free stuff. So far I've earned $60 in FREE amazon gift cards for just searching the internet the way I normally would. We will pay for the kids Christmas gifts with this as well as maybe a little reward for myself for being able to earn free money! None if this is that hard and it has literally paid off for us as we are thinking of the holidays! It actually makes shopping fun and in ways, stress free. Happy shopping everyone. Click on my links in this post to connect to my favorite shopping tricks.
The photo is the goal of my next shopping hunt! Won't Ohana be so cute in this dress.

No comments: