Thursday, February 7, 2013

January Came and Went... but it was fun!

Wow it's February and I haven't blogged for January...
Guess I won't go pro for blogging any time soon.
We went to California to have Christmas with my side of the family...
The kids could barely contain themselves with excitement and we could barely contain all the wonderful gifts they were showered with!





We said farewell to our wonderful friends the Jeds... why didn't we take a photo with them? Fail!
They have been our beach destination for the past 7 years when we visit... how can we replace that?













There was lots of cousin time!


Lemonade making time.


Backpack time.


Train Riding time. (notice I'm in flip flops)


And last, but definitely not least, celebrating my Mom's birthday time!

The kids cannot wait to go back!!! I could be persuaded too!

No comments: