Saturday, April 28, 2012

34 weeks and counting...

I'm carrying a baby ball. No other way to say it.
Weight gain 30lbs.
The same weight I gained with my first pregnancy.
A few more pounds are likely so why does everyone think this baby will be so big?
I disagree and will be the one to tell you so when he is born.
Veggies and sweets. If only they cancelled each other out.
I'm still making it to the gym pretty regular when we are not sick. 

Weight of a cantaloupe... and the same shape.
Most of the clothes are washed and ready.
Need to get the bassinet cleaned off and in our room next month.
All pre-registtered at the hospital.

Rigel just suggested a name for this baby that was in my top 3!
I'll keep you guessing, but it is really cool that he likes that name and I'm positive he didn't hear me say it either. I have a new name in the mix too. Just came to me last week.
This baby's name is going to be as much a surprise to us as to you.


No comments: