Thursday, April 5, 2012

31 weeks

Sweet baby boy, you are starting to make my back very uncomfortable.
I am now seeing a chiropractor weekly and
want a massage... NEED a massage.
The temperatures keep changing around here. It's difficult to have all the needed maternity clothes to keep up with this. Ice Cream has been so delicious when it is hot. Not good for my weight gain.
We still need to decide your name too.


I read you will have a big growth spurt soon. I hope my back will hold out during that.
I'm not holding your sister that much anymore. She's not happy about that.
Your brother LOVES to feel you move in my tummy!
I'm still doing pilates and walking. I want to swim more.
Getting very excited to meet you.
You have my permission to come out in 6 weeks if you really want to!

No comments: