Monday, October 10, 2011

Fallesque 10 on 10 for October

The seasons are changing right before my eyes so today's ten on ten is capturing some of fall in my everyday routine.

Frost on the grass and this dandelion.

Sunlit pumpkin on my neighbor's front porch.

Practicing making faces at the breakfast table. (this is for you Granny)

Cute scarecrow seen on the way to the gym.

The view that caught my attention after my workout- snow on Pikes Peak.

The makings of my little girl's super hero Halloween costume- I'm so excited about this.

Her shoes... her big brother wore these first.

Nothing like a fall apple.

She asked me to put her in the bag.

The new bounty of antelope meat fresh from the processor.

ten on ten button small

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh man. Those little shoes are too cute!

Sara said...

I love the photo of Pikes Peak! Beautiful! I've been there once before and the view is amazing