Friday, August 24, 2012

And I mean it... (mostly)...

I'm half way through reading a book called
One Thousand Gifts... it's about a journey to learn the key to life and really seeing God and his blessings for you by being thankful... truly grateful for everything around you... both the good and the bad... I love what I am learning through it.




I had made this last year... I need this reminder daily... I'm an orderly person by nature... so I'm practicing acceptance of 3 small children who love to make messes...


 This is just cute... she has had some interesting outfits these days...


 Popsicle face!



 Getting wet while fully clothed...



In my mind this looked a lot messier... that's why I need the sign.


 http://capturingmotherhood.com/search/label/picture%20me%20%7Bim%7Dperfectly” target=”_blank”>http://lh4.ggpht.com/_TEajznl6Lw4/TTTZOgmZkqI/AAAAAAAAHAw/NH8EssqyeZc/s144/pictureme8.jpg” width=”200″ />

 




2 comments:

hill said...

thank you for linking up!!!!! love it. xoxo.

Jen said...

I love your sign! Its a great reminder for me, too, as a mom of 4 mess makers! Great post!