Tuesday, January 17, 2012

20 weeks and 23 months!!!

Half way there with my last pregnancy!
Hard to believe at times.
I bought a super cute little newborn outfit today and I still can't believe a tiny baby from inside me will wear that and be in my arms.



11 lbs gained- feeling good and craving a tuna sandwich.

On to our princess! Ohana you are 23 months old.
Full of joy and happiness. Starting to notice what you wear and have opinions about it.

You can count to 10 in English and Spanish.
You love to draw little and big circles on paper over and over.


So many teeth and bright blue eyes.
Only wearing 18 month clothes.


You are talking in so many 3 and 4 word sentences. Amazing.
You also have a unique way of copying the tone of what is being expressed to you.
You love to notice new things and pronounce "look at that!"

You are loving other little babies and will be a great little/big sister.

No comments: