Thursday, November 10, 2011

Brands for Nov 10 on 10... barely

Today was just a rough day all around.
I almost skipped doing 10 on to but it's part of my goal for the year.
So here are my bad photos of the brands that got me through the day.

I'm not a coffee snob.


Why I'm not a coffee snob... lots of cream!


Used dum dums for the kids while waiting our turn at the DMV.


My fave


Always makes my kids half eaten bananas taste better!


In the mail today.


40% discount so something for the kids and me too.


We had stir fry tonight for dinner.


My computer screen is filthy... but this show is funny in a sometimes stupid kind of way... at least there are minimal commercials on hulu.


A fresh tube to end the day... goodnight!!!!!!

ten on ten button small

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I have a dum dum in my purse. Alice has yet to have one, but I carry it around for the day I'll need it. My guess is that it's going to be Goodwill one day. :)

Kim said...

I DVR'ed that show. I was wondering if it was good or not. I will check it out.