Friday, September 25, 2009

It's a... GIRL!!!!



We had our 20 week ultra sound yesterday. We had the tech seal the news in an envelope and went to have dinner with our good friends the Dolenc's. Her mom does one of those "tests" where you hold a pencil on a string over my wrist to determine what gender ALL your children will be. First was a boy- Rigel. Then it said another boy, then a girl. I went over to get my envelope and it revealed our baby is a GIRL!!!! What a blessing!!!!!! It almost makes off of our trials from this past year seem worth it, almost. It has renewed my excitement in this pregnancy since I have been so tired chasing Rigel around all the time. I'm excited for frilly clothes and a girl nursery! God is GOOD!!!!! In the pictures you can see her hand and the second is the 4 chambers of her heart... what a miracle!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Hooray!!! I'm so excited for you guys! We found out in 4 weeks. Can't wait!

Erynn said...

yay!!!! she will be a blessing to your family and the cornerstone family of boys!!!