Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A Lot of pictures





A Lot has happened lately, I am eating a whole lot better, I love white stuff.  Cheese, yogurt, chicken, eggs, noodles and Tofu.  I am not as big of a fan of the veggies but mom and dad sneak it in some of the other stuff.  I do like fruit, dad gave me a sour kiwi and I loved it.  

Most of the time I have been hanging out with Piper, I would love to hang with timber but he is old and cranky.  He just sniffs me then goes and takes a nap.  Piper is fun, she lets me put my toys on her and I get to pull her hair.  Piper and I are getting more alike, both of us are wearing diapers now.  Dad says its because she is in heat, but she feels the same temperature to me.  I gotta go take a nap now, I will try to be better about keeping the blog going.
Rigel's  out!

No comments: